Sunday, July 31, 2011

We Missed You File

Mrs. Scoma over at First Grade FUNdamentals posted some very cute freebies today, including a We Missed You label for a file folder when kids are missing.  Hers is super cute and would wonderfully for classrooms with a star theme.  I created my own to go with my frog theme.  Here it is if you want it.

image

I plan on making a couple of folders in case I’ve got more than one student gone at a time and have a student place an extra of each thing we do during the day in the file for the student who is missing.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I do use lots of stars in my room :-) a teammate uses frogs, tho... so I may direct her to you! :-) thank you for the shout-out!

    ~Laura
    www.firstgradeFUNdamentals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! We do a Wish Well Circle. Everyone's picture is on a pizza pan with a heart in the middle. When someone is absent, we move their picture into the heart and sing about how we miss them. When they return, we sing and welcome them back and move them back into Our School Family Circle. It is precious!

    I LOVE all things froggie too!

    I just became a follower and would love for you to come visit me. I have TONS and TONS of *freeibies* for Firsties if you are looking for a new blog to check out! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete